West Seattle Blog… | Subject: Full time apartment gardener
We are currently seeking a friendly and energetic Porter/Groundkeeper for our 200+ unit apartment communities located in West Seattle, WA.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
-Responsible for the meticulous maintenance of the grounds, amenities, building exteriors and rental office, parking lots and other community buildings.
– Removes trash daily from offices and apartment community perimeter.
-Prepares property trash for pickup in town.
-Assistance in preparing units ready for market, including the removal of garbage from vacant apartments (garbage outlets) prior to start-up.
– Performs assigned maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
-Assistance in cleaning the apartments and/or models available.
– Reports any maintenance issues for repairs on available apartments, models, clubhouse and/or common areas to the Maintenance Manager.
– Meticulously maintains curb appeal.
-Represents the community in a professional manner at all times on/off property.
– Provides communication documentation to residents.
-Ensure that unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely manner.
-Learns and ensures compliance with all company, local, state and federal safety regulations.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a complete list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
– Basic proficiency in reading and writing the English language.
– Willingness to perform all required tasks.
– Demonstrated knowledge of work safety habits.
– Ability to professionally represent the company.
– Attention to detail – meticulous.
-Ability to organize and prioritize work.
-Ability to interact effectively with staff and residents.
– Ability to work individually and in a team.
-Ability to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted.
-Ability to work outdoors in different elements.
What’s in it for YOU? We offer a competitive hourly wage and excellent benefits including: medical care, dental care, paid time off, personal and professional development opportunities.
SME provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, origin nationality, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. If you have some of these skills, we encourage you to apply. We offer many training courses to support your development.
Ready to apply? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org